Welcome to our engagement page for Facebook Pages & Groups! This thread is made to help you increase your Facebook Page’s followers, likes & comments!
How to Increase Followers on Facebook & How to Get More Facebook Page Likes for Free?
How to Join Fast & Easy – Please Read the Rules:
- Log in in the comments below using your Facebook or Twitter account (in the top right corner of the comment box). Then, REFRESH the page & a “Subscriber” account will be automatically created for you. You will only need to do this just once, not every time you participate! (if this doesn’t work for you, you can leave a comment by filling the traditional URL & email fields in the comment section)
- Write your link with your Facebook Page, Post or Group you’d like to receive likes, follows, comments & shares. 1 link per person
- Help (like, comment, share or follow) at least 3 other bloggers from the comments below. Simply Like – NO NEED TO REPLY TO – their comment to let them know you have helped them. Liking a comment means that you have engage with its link. (If you wish to reply to their comments, don’t use identical words like “Shared” on every comment, because this activates the anti-spam filter)
Don’t forget that the more bloggers you’ll help, the more help you’ll receive!
How to check who has engaged with your link:
- On desktop/laptop: Hover the mouse over the “Number of Likes” icon under your comment. A pop-up will appear showing who has liked your comment.
- On mobile/tablet: Click the “Number of likes” icon next to the “Like button” (no the “Like button” itself). A pop-up will appear showing who has liked your comment.
Your comments will be automatically approved, but offenders will have their IP address & blog URL blocked in order to reduce spam.
Join Our Email List for exclusive privileges!
Doesn’t it sound exciting if:
- I include your blog in one of the “Best Blogs Round-Up emails” so thousands of subscribers can learn about your blog
- you can submit your quote in some of the upcoming Round-Up posts. This way, many readers & followers from other bloggers can discover your blog!
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news & events from our blogging community!
Then, fill the form below & become a Golden Blogger!
You’ll need to confirm your email. If you don’t see the confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folders.
What Are the Benefits if I Join the Threads on Your Blog?
The grand majority (more than 50%) of my blog’s traffic comes from USA, UK & Europe. This means that:
- It’s the highest possible quality of traffic. Here, real bloggers engage & read your content, unlike similar threads that are full of 3rd world country fake traffic bots that can potentially harm your site.
- This kind of traffic is considered the best possible so it can boost your SEO Rankings, increase your Alexa Rank, CPC & CPM Ads Revenue.
- Your comments will stay up for 1-2 weeks, instead of 1 day compared to Facebook Threads
- We have visitors from all Social Media channels on the blog, not only Facebook users!
Every blogger can join as long as she/he respects the rules & her/his blog is not about illegal activities. For maximum engagement, I recommend you to join daily both our Golden Bloggerz’ Facebook Group threads as well as our on-blog threads.
This thread will reset every Monday.
Join Our Other Engagement Threads:
- Social Media Shares
- Page-views & Click-throughs
- Social Media Followers
- Pinterest Re-Pins
- Blog Post Comments
- Instagram Followers & Likes
- Promote Anything – Ask a Favor
Disclaimer: These threads do not guarantee to increase your blog’s & your Social Media channel’s visibility & followers. However, many bloggers are seeing better results using them. Also, it’s easy & fast to participate.
(Pin this image if you wish to share this page & attract more bloggers to join our threads!)
- Learn what the majority of bloggers recommend as the best method to attract traffic from Pinterest + 21 ways to attract traffic from Social Media!
- Are you thinking of starting a new blog or transfer your existing one? Read this guide to find out how to choose the best web hosting provider!